Wednesday, March 21, 2007

On getting OLD........er


Well, today is my birthday....loved the call from my girl.....thank you!
When I think that Iam 54, it doesnt seem to register, although after this year my BODY feels 54, but my mind still feels 18......as I looked around at all the old fat people at the Rod Stewart concert, I laughed at them, thinking what old farts, rocking out like foolls at thier age...........BUT IAM ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!! Loved when he sang his 70s songs, and I still felt 18 in my head, the sights, the sounds, the smells, YES there was a purple haze over the crowd and we loved it, lol..........so the question of the day is....."when will I start acting my age?" OR "do I ever WANT to start acting my age?"
I think not...........................happy birthday to me!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Happy Bday mama!!
I wish I could be there....bnut I am thinking of you! I love you!!

ps...something is on its way to you!