Thursday, January 22, 2009

It'a a BIRD...It's a PLANE....


I walked out to get the mail a couple of days ago and saw this HUGE thing in the sky...looks like the Good Year Blimp...BUT wait......its white, not like the Good Year Blimp....which occasionaly passes over my house when the nascar races are going on...so I waited til it got closer, and I read what it said..........ok, are you ready??????? It said COME TO LAS VEGAS M RESORT AND SPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I watched it slowly fade away, I thought, things must really be bad if they have to send a BLIMP down here to So Cal to lure us 4 hours up the road the Vegas.....

Well, maybe for once its COOLER in Vegas than it is here, we are in the midst of some of the finest weather ever.....80s...nice cool breeze at night...heaven!!!

Sorry Tracey and Glenni...I know you guys are back there freezing your A*&%$s off..while we are out here walking around with our shorts on...dont be mad, there is a down side to all this warm weather........we are having to shave our legs!!!!!! YES, in the middle of winter!!!!! I might even have to go to the tanning booth if this goes on much longer!!!!!!

4 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

So did you hop on and take a ride to sin city??

glenni said...

rubbing it into an open wound...lolol. why would anyone go to vegas when you have glen ivy???
what i wouln't give for a mud bath and trip to the grotto. sighhhhh. my question of the day...if they can put a man on the moon why can't they make a calorie free sugar free donut that tastes good?

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Listen, can we trade?! I would LOVE to have 80 degree weather right now! You can have our mid-teens, twenty degrees. I'm FREEZING over here!

Kris said...

Cracking me up here with the shave your legs comment!!