Thursday, July 9, 2009

Abundance.....











Everything seems to be flourishing so far this summer, its be cooler than usual here in So Cal so far and I could not be happier about that. My cucumbers are delicious and it looks like I will have a few pumpkins too....the fig tree is so loaded I dont know what we will do with all of them......still no tomatos but there are green ones on the vine. My herbs are doing well, I just cant wait for a FRESH tomato with some fresh basil!!!!!!




I got a box from Cupcakethe other day, she had said she was sending a couple of tabletoppers to go on my new red bench.......and she DID.....but she also sent some fun 4th of July goodies.....a lemonade mix, a box of cracker jacks. and Im sorry, I ate them,lol.....a cute kitchen towel....lots of love from MO.

I have been in the mood to play the grocery game lately......the other day on Moneysavingmom.com, I found out Kmart was going to double coupons up to 2.00......I was all over it, I got 42.00 worth of stuff for about 3.00............I also got 12 boxes of cherrios (not shown) for about 3.00...........I have always thought I was good with coupons but I saw some women there with thier carts FULL of stuff they were probably getting for free! So Tracey...your box goes out in the morning...
Today at noon I will be getting my Farrah cut, wish me luck, and keep your fingers crossed!
and to my BFF in New England.......omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...........Im sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Joy said...

Oh I'm impressed .... what a fabulous bounty from your garden you clever thing!!!
Love the gifties from MO ... especially that lemonade mix, what gorgeous packaging!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Your garden looks sooo pretty Sprinkle. WOW those sunflowers are great.
Hey we've got fresh tomatoes here. Actually we've got everything fresh!! Just sayin.
Glad you liked your little package. Cant wait to see that new Farrah cut.

Janet said...

I love seeing the pics of your garden. You must have a "green thumb" as they say! I also meant to comment on your last post. You are a lucky gal to have a hubby like yours! Congratulations!

Quiltdolls said...

i lived in san diego & glad you had a nice time.
kim from san diego

Kris said...

Gorgeous! And your sunflowers look way better than mine. Something got my leaves and ate them!

glenni said...

your flowers, major swoonage!!!!!!!! girl you are so the queen of grocery gaming :) cute cute american goodies! and thanks for sharing my omfg goodness!!!!!!!

glenni said...

psssssst, we need hair photos!!!!