Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So much to blog....



I have so much to blog this week, I will be breaking it up a bit, this is my sisters backyard, she hosted a baby shower this weekend for Chelsey and it was the perfect day..I will be blogging the shower later this week but I wanted to show you these pictures of her yard, she has a green thumb like no one I know......enjoy and I will blog the shower in a day or two....





I got the most delightful box from my bff Glenni...it was filled with yuumy baby goodies for the shower, which I will post later..but also my birthday present!!!! along with this beautiful fabric she made me the most awesome necklace, and its a sterling silver glass locket that I will b putting a picture of Stella Marie in as soon as she makes her appearance. Thanks GLenni, I LOVE it!!!!!!!

My pics are totally out of order, the group pic was supposed to be first but oh well.....the girls took me to lunch saturday at PF Changs and it was a blast!!!! They are the best group ever to sew with!!!! Lavon gave me a card for a FREE quilting of any quilt of my choice!!!!!!! Thanks Lavon, you are the best!!!!

Pat gave me a peace sign charm for my bracelet...and I love it so much and I love you too Pat!!!! Thank YOU!!!!


And OMG do ya love this bag????? do these girls know me or what...Nancy gave me this bag and in it was a cutting mat and the peace sign bracelet from Brighton I have been coveting!!!! YOU are the Best..........I dont know when you find the time to shop and to make beautiful baby quilts, which in a day or two I will share what she made for Chelseys Baby....you can see it on her blog, and I will post more detailed pics in a day or 2.

I had so much fun at my lunch......and Linda I did not forget to show the awesome peace sign PJs you made for me, but I dont have the tops because she is putting the snaps on for me, and they will be posted in a day or 2 with some other goodies I got, really, its was one of the best birthdays ever....we spent the day with family and friends celebrating Chelseys shower, I will post all those pics soon ...along with the funniest shower game I have even played...lol....
So much more to come....
Also this week is so busy as I prepare for Quiltover...it will be my first time and Im very excited and a little afraid at the same time.....lolol.........I hear these gals can get pretty crazy..and nancy says I have to get up at 6am and do jumping jacks....MORE on that to follow........

5 comments:

glenni said...

peace signs galore, major swoon!
LOVE lindas yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and now get that baby stuff up on your blog, lololol

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Wow! Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great time. And the loot! Lucky girl! LOL.

CuteStuffInside said...

Happy Birthday and such nice presents too!

S.W.A.K.

Kris said...

What great shots of your sisters yard!! I hear the shower was a huge success! Nancy asked me to join you ladies for your birthday lunch, but we had to be out of town for the fumigation of our house. I wish I could have been there!
I can't wait to see more pics. And tell me what the quilt over is????? Sounds fun!

Ginger Patches said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You got some great goodies! Glad you had a great day. Tell your sister "HI" and I love her yard!