Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A birthday party and more...





Our sewing group got together to celebrate Lavons Birthday at Claimjumpers the other night.....she was thrilled with her gift...a gift certificate to one of her fav quilt shops!!!!

I love red........

I really love turquoise too!!!!


We have been enjoying salads from my garden....so easy to grow and so fun to go out and pick your own salad!!!!

We are on baby watch here ........only 2 weeks to go........I have been collecting little books for Stellas library and let me tell you....I cannot wait to read to my grandbaby!!! or hold her....it does not seem like 9 months have gone by already...yet it seems like we have been waiting for Stella forever......!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Looks like good times!! Where is LaVon's favorite quilt shop? That didn't look like Stars? Maybe Quilters Garden in Anaheim? I love that one!!
I planted lettuce too. Hoping I have good luck this year with my raised boxes.
I looked online at the classes at Stars. They don't have May listed yet. Let's all do a class in May!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

2 more weeks! that's it?! Wow. That flew by, didn't it?? Remember to keep us posted when the blessed event happens!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

How fun! I love the teapots too. Very cute. Have a happy day!

antique quilter said...

I just went to a baby shower where you had to bring your favorite childrens book she must have gotten over 100 books for the baby.
No one could just buy one