Friday, July 9, 2010

Lazy days....


About the only thing around here that is happening is Stella is getting sooooo big!!!!

OHHHHHH and if you havent been over the Sharons new site its fabulous...heres what I just got it the mail..I have been waiting for the new flower sugar for MONTHS and its awesome. And so is the new cosmo crickett.....love thier paper and the fabric is amazing!.along with a couple of nice extras......and man did it get here fast.....I also joined her block of the month club...cuz I LOVE ANNIES!!!!



any one want any tomatos????????

5 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

There she is! She IS getting big! Thank you for sharing. Did you save any Flower Sugar for me?? I haven't bought any yet. I'm waiting until I get back from vacation.

Thimbleanna said...

Awwww, Stella IS getting big! LOVE that new fabric that you got from Sharon!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love all that fabric. The Flower sugar is flying outta here and so is the Cosmo.
Stella is sooooo cute. She's getting so big.

Judy S. said...

Your DS sure makes cute bags! That little Stella IS growing fast; she sure has a twinkle in her eyses. Love the flag purse; did you crochet it?

Ginger Patches said...

Your tomatoes look yummy! So what are you going to do with your flower sugar? Have you decided yet? That baby just gets cuter all the time :)