Saturday, August 14, 2010

Still here....


my bff from jr. high...YES jr.high..hosted a wedding shower for her future DIL at her beautiful home in San Juan Capistrano and I just had to share some pics of it with you...it is fabulous! minutes from the famous mission of the same name, and from the ocean, its one of the prettiest houses I have ever seen and it was a great day for a shower....



she just remodeled her kitchen and it is to die for..the whole house is kind of cottagy beachy blue and yellow....





We have been having amazing weather here in So Cal...I have not used the a/c all summer although I did hear heat is on the way...I hope not because that usually means fires and crappy air....but Im not going to complain since this time of year is always horrid and its been like spring!
I have been making a few things out of wool, I will post soon, but its been a pretty lazy summer enjoying the outdoors....see ya soon!

No comments: