Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A few of my favorite things.......


Poor pathetic bare tree....Christmas has come and gone...it was probably the best Christmas in about 25 years....theres NOTHING like having a wee one in the house!!!!

Can you believe this is handmade by my bff....enlarge the pic to see the detail...amazing!

My sister made me this darling Chrstmas mat...LOVE it!!!!

This little piggy...omg...what a story behind these pigs....LOVE him..

Dont notice all the bird bites on my hand, just notice the gorgeous bracelet Glenni made me!!!!!!


Shes not quite sure what to do with her first present.....





It was a fabulous Christmas and I hope yours was too...........

5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Aww....what a sweet little face!!!! Guess she figured out what to do with the present.

Such nice gifts you received! I'm glad it was such a nice Christmas.

La said...

Happy New Year! La

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Love that last pic of Stella!

glenni said...

stellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! i can NOT believe she has grown so fast! can"t wait to kiss those cheeks!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

LOL I love how Stella surfs on her packages.
Cute little mat Linda made you. And your tree is cute. I love the skinny ones.