Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Speaking of ugly dolls....


these are my newest obsession....whoops, I mean Stellas....lolololol

they are the cutest ugliest dollys ever...and I , I mean Stella, must have them ALL!!!!! so far we have 3.....but its just the beginning!!!!!

OMG twins!!!!!

we have this one!

We just ordered this one..............isnt she a doll????

I mean really....I just wanna sit and play with them...and Stella...all day long!!!


what IS IT about me and ugly dolls???????
anyways....enough of this nonsense, I need to get back to the sewing machine and get busy!!!! I want to thank everyone for the sweet comments and emails.....99% of bloggers are the most amazing supportive and uplifting gals I have ever met!!!!!!!!!
OH and before I forget....Im almost to 500 posts....I think another week or so, so I will be having a give away....have not decided yet what it is....lets see what I create this week....will let you know soon!!!!!!

9 comments:

Linda said...

They are not ugly...I love them!!

Carol said...

Deb those are darling...what are they? I think Camden needs those!

Kris said...

My grands have the Lalaloopsy dolls too. They are so cute!!!
I agree, most all of the blogging community is great. There are a few bad apples too unfortunately.
Stay cool!

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

O yeah we so have an "UGLY " doll addiction here as well , and Im not sure whos collection is bigger mine or princesses ? lol I have seen those dolls at the store and I love I mean princess loves them :0) I think we will have to have some of them soon too ! Hey If I ever get through all my shows Id love to do a swap with you if your interested ! Have a great week and remember YOUR NEVER TOO OLD TO PLAY WITH DOLLS! HUGS LIL RAGGEDY ANGIE

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Amelia has a couple of the large LaLaLoopsy dolls and a growing collection of the pint sized ones. I think they are cute.

Lorraine said...

they are so cute-ugly! and how nice for Stella (or I think maybe you!) that she can have these to play with! But...it would be a very sad life if we couldn't relive our childhood (and sometimes improve upon it) through our grandies! More power to you.... :)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh...but, Deb - I truly love your ugly dolls so much better!! :o) Have fun playing house! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Love your little girl skeleton. She sure does need a tutu. The Lala dolls are cute. Have to look into those for my grands.
Went back over some missed posts and you make the cutest ugly dolls ever. love 'em. You really have gotten a lot of them done for your show. Thanks for stopping by my blog. We are out of your area for now, but who knows, we may be back.

glenni said...

love the dolls!!!!!!