Thursday, September 22, 2011

More Halloween...


I put a few more touches of fall and Halloween out....

these are the pin keeps I made for my show...thinking of keeping them...lol

this awesome gal was made by my bff
this is an adorable mummy my friend RaggedyoldFriend made for me a couple of years ago,,,I love him!

another one made by Raggedyoldfriend...


and this orange guy was made again by my bff....


gonna fill this bucket with some of those cinnamon pinecones!!!

this guy will go on the door....


changed out my lemon candle and lemon soap for fall scents...LOVE the almond cookie yankee candle, the smell is to die for!


could the lid get any dustier????? lmao!!!


heres another gal made by Glenni, then the witch is one that I just made for the show...but crap...I wanna keep her too!!!!

got this gal years ago...shes made by Black Cat Hollow
one of the things I love most about decorating for the holidays is that most of my things were made by dear friends...and I love having the reminders out.....and for those of you who have holiday dolls I have made you...hopefully they bring good thoughts...if they dont...toss em.....lol.....



bought my first of many pumpkins .....

and finally a few shots of my front porch....I will decorate it next....


So there you have it....little by little Im getting there.....
Tonight Im going to the county fair with my high school gal gang...we will be seeing the Doobie Brothers, any one remember them???? lol...a blast to the past!!!!! us gals have way too much fun and Im hoping no one gets in trouble!!!!
This weekend should be fun..Im going to blog sugar and I get to meet some bloggy friends...and you know who you are...lol..cant wait!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Kris said...

You have been busy Deb! I love the Fall touches! And I agree, it is so fun to have reminders of our friends when we decorate!!
Have fun seeing the DB with your gal pals! And we will see you Sunday!!!!

Holly said...

Everything looks wonderful. I love your front porch, so pretty! I say, forget the show next weekend and just keep them all, I think I would. See you Sunday!

Darlene said...

Love your front porch!!!!

The decorating is awesome.

Have fun with your friends. :-)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Deb, you are way ahead of me decorating for the fall and Halloween! I usually don't get in the mood till October comes around ..just another week..wow..how is this year going by so fast?

I love the smell of almonds so I know I'd love that candle scent!

Wendy said...

Your decorations are wonderful, I love the pumpkin dolls, well I love all your Halloween decorating.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh my heck! Doobie Brothers was the first concert I ever went to!! Woo Hoo!! I LOVE your Halloween goodies...And, ya know - I could LIVE on your porch!! That's a "porch???" Holy cow!!! I vote you keep the pinkeeps and the witchy gal - too cute to sell!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (Have fun! But not TOO much!!) :o)

Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

You have a lot of really great Halloween decorations. It is nice having thing friends made. Gotta love that Mummy.
Great porch for decorating too.
Have fun at the fair...well not too much fun. LOL
Back to sewing for me.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Deb,
Oh how I love all of your primitives! So dang cute. I can see why you want to keep witchy. The orange (looks like a snow fella) looks so vintage. I LOVE him! Your porch is darling. I just finished decorating mine.Have fun with your bff's. Yes, I remember the Dooby Bros. Now following you.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I guess I'm not following you. Couldn't see where to follow. I will be back for sure.

camp and cottage living said...

Deb
You have really gone all out with your fall decor! Love the prims too.
Hope you have fun with yout friends!

glenni said...

love your porch!!!!!! and you MUST keep some of your new dolls! and please sell me the little pumkin head make-do, plEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!! i know exactly where it would go :)
is that black cat hollow doll from the magical mystery tour of new hampshire?????
did you also get out the adorable little paper mache pumpkings you used to make???? LOVED them!

deb said...

pumpkin pin keep on its way BFF!!!!