Monday, October 3, 2011

WELL Im a doodoo head......

Had my show and forgot my camera.......these are pics I took the day before when we were setting up...then I left my camera in the car...which was parked miles away...soooooo nooooo pics!!!!!




Iam excited I opened an etsy shop and I will be listing the leftovers in the shop for the next few days.....then hopefully it will be on to Christmas...heres the shop..www.cucaroo.etsy.com

I also will be having a give away...I will post it tomorrow so tune in:)

6 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats on your Etsy shop DooDoo head! I'm sure it will be a huge success!

Kris said...

They do always have things so cute for the holidays! I see you have Cheri after your wares on Etsy! How exciting!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Booooo to no pics but I'm glad your show was a success! Do you have any Skellies left???

glenni said...

congratulations on your new etsy shop!!!!!!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Woo Hoo!! An Etsy!!! Yeah for me!!! (Or not so much...gotta find a way to fund a new addiction!) Glad you had a good show - what a great venue!! Hope you have a wonderful week ahead! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh that looks so very cool. I would love to go to this someday. I never seem to get to all the cool things I want to. Love all those fall pumpkins and the skeleton guy.