Friday, March 23, 2012

Well it's that time of year......


Bunnies and chicks everywhere!

pastel M&Ms.....colored eggs.....and TULIPS!!! my fav flower!


One of my dear friends son stitched this darling little chick...I treasure it!




See that little bunny dish.....that was my daughters fathers baby dish...goes back 60 years!!!!


NOW if I can just stay OUT of the candy!!!!







Next week I will be hosting craft day at my house and we will be making Peeps wreaths that are all over Pinterest....stay tuned!!!!!

10 comments:

Darlene said...

I love, love all your sweet vignettes. Spring is my favorite season - sigh!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

I love your Spring decor!!! I need to get mine out! Have a wonderful day!

Debbie Kay said...

Your spring decor is absolutely adorable. Love it!

Smiles,

Debbie

Linda said...

Everything looks wonderful...but your house always does!!Hmmm...peeps wreath...that's better than eating them!!

Libby said...

Darling little stitched chick! And Peeps wreaths? Be still my heart . . . I am staying away from Pintrest (in interest of not dedicating my entire life to the computer *lol*) I can't wait to see what you do.

Kris said...

Super cute! I want some of that candy!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Peep wreath??!! I haven't been on interest in over a week. Do tell....

g said...

you are a better woman than i, no way could i stay out of the candy jars lol

Wendy said...

Your bunnies are adorable. I love it when all the bunnies start coming out....spring must be on it's way.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Doing a little catch-up again....(could ya tell?) Couldn't miss this post - so love your Easter decs!! That little stitched chick is too stinking sweet! I LOVE it!!! Thanks for sharing! (Any candy left??) ;o) Smiles & Easter Hugs ~ Robin