Thursday, October 18, 2012

Progress

so we have some progress.... they started the coping today..that and the tile should be done tomorrow... Had a little craft day at my house the other day.... we made Halloween tags and door hangers. some of the girls were camera shy! Look at these goodies Glenni sent me from her garden! cant wait to try the homemade salsa and applesauce!!! thank you!!!!! We had a couple of fall like days last week but it is hot again...UGH!!! I just wanna burn candles and be cool!!!! happy fall isnt here yet:(

6 comments:

Linda said...

I expect it to be cold when I get home! It's wonderful here!!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Lots of progress over there. Enjoy the CT bounty! :)

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I'm so jealous I can't go to craft class too.
I love those tags and love the one you made me.
Next time I come does this mean I'll have to put on a swimming suit?? Lord help us both if so!

Linda said...

What a fun craft! I hope it's cool by the time we get home!!

Rosemary said...

look at those cute orange polka dot bowls! Where did you find those? Oh and i just ran all over town looking for that damn Prims magazine and none are to be found in my area :(

Rosemary said...

look at those cute orange polka dot bowls! Where did you find those? Oh and i just ran all over town looking for that damn Prims magazine and none are to be found in my area :(