Friday, May 30, 2008

I love Red.............






It's such a happy color, and I'm so happy right now!!!! Matter of fact I haven't been this happy in years.......YEARS!!!!!!!! That's right!!!!!!!
Here's some things Im happy about...........Im NOT working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG Im home all day....everyday.....playing with my dogs, pulling weeds, walking barefoot......not wearing make up, cooking every night.......just having a blast being home. Im not even going to THINK about going back for a few months, then I will decide.
OK, some other things Im happy about.......THE WEDDING!!!!! Yes, its in 2 weeks, and Im happy yet nervous, theres so many details to remember, its so scary, Im already having nightmares about forgetting stuff......and the kids, well, they are so relaxed and laid back, I guess Im nervous enough for all of them. And with the wedding, another thing Im happy about........Glenni's comings!!!!!!!!!!! Her daughter Lindsey is shooting the wedding and they are staying a WEEK!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!! We are gonna have so much fun , including a spa day at Glen Ivy the day before the wedding, Grotto here we come!!!!!
And theres another surprise too, but its a surprise!!!!!!
And another thing Im happy about.......see those tennis shoes.....well, Im walking in them, every night, and wearing shorts, for the first time in YEARS!!!!!! I feel great!!!!!!! For the first time in a long time, Im not hiding my leg, and it feels great.
ok, Im also happy about my CVS score this week, 15 bottles of vitamin water, chex mix, rolaids, excedrin, nail polish, orapic,all for under 2.00 out of pocket!!!!!! And my grocery bill....40.00....after coupons 14.00........
So as you can see, Im a happy camper right now.....ohhhhhh there WAS wedding drama, but its over........at least for now.......and Im not going to let anything rob me of the joy of these next couple of weeks watching Chelsey enjoy the festivities, her Bachelorette weekend party at the beach, the rehearsal dinner, all the fun things leading up to the big day!
There so many other things to be grateful for......a dear friends good news about her MRI.......
my sappy sistas who are there everyday making me laugh til I cry.....
and my dear Joe........who loves me even when he comes home after work and I STILL havent taken a shower cuz Im just having too much fun!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Texan said...

Great post and I am with you, my saying right now is "Life is good" so so so good!!! :O)...

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I say WOO HOOOOOO for those sappy sistas!!!!!! Can't live without them can we??
You just sound soooo happy it comes right thru the computer. And if your happy we're happy!!
Enjoy all the wedding festivities. Can't wait to see photos.
I'm starting my grocery game this week. Thanks!
Hugs

Ginger Patches said...

Great post Deb! I love red too! I'm excited for you and your time off...fun!! Sharon's right your post is oozing happiness...it's great :)

glenni said...

soooo happy that YOU are happy!!!!!
not working is really addictive :) everytime i think about going to work i talk mayself out of it really really fast lololol. in about 10 days we'll be there!!!!! can't wait!!!!!!!
ps red is the BEST!