Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter....



well...we had a fabulous Easter dinner which started with pot stickers and of course cheeseball, which graces every get together...but alas, I totally forgot to take pics of any of the other goodies including the chocolate dipped peeps my daughter made!!!

this is the newest addition to our family...my nieces little baby girl Olivea.....


this is Oliveas mommy holding Stella...who is not quite sure if she is ready to share the spotlight!

can u tell what shes thinking...maybe something like who IS this invader?
this is my other niece Sarah with her fiance Brett...he JUST the day before got home from 7 months in Afghanistan..he is a Marine and we are so proud of him and soooo happy to have him back!!!!

my little sister and her hubby....who later after a few glasses of wine started dancing to Jesus Christ Super Star....those of you that have seen him dance...I will say no more...


Stella got lots of goodies but the cello wrap was her fav...


This is Stellas other beautiful grandma Sara.....we are blessed to have her in our family...

Guess who??

My gorgeous daughter Chelsey and her hubby......

my sister Linda and her hubby..

and my mom and her hubby Ben......

thanks everyone for making it a special day!!!

Im almost moved in...still have to do some organizing and tweaking...but we are getting there. I will share pics soon.
Right now....in this season of my life...for the first time in a long time..right now, in this moment...everything is pretty close to perfect.....now we all know this doesnt last...but for now...Im going to make the most of every minute!!!!

6 comments:

Linda said...

So much fun!! Thanks for bringing the bunny ears...they made great photos!!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Beautiful holiday pictures! Sounds like you had a great Easter.

Kim said...

You do have a lot of very good and happy moments. Makes me smile to know you are enjoying life. :-D

Thimbleanna said...

Oh How Fun! It looks like you've had a perfect Easter. Little Stella looks adorable!

Kris said...

LOVE the bunny ears!!!! Looked like a fun time was had by all!!!

Judy S. said...

Sounds like a very fun day! Your Stella is a real cutie.