Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A visitor....



I spent a few days preparing for a visitor....had to get everything all spiffy!!!



Thats right...Miss Redgeraniumcottage came back to her old stomping grounds for a visit! It might seem like all we did was eat and drink....but we did manage to go to the Quilt Festival at Long Beach....



Here we are....my 2 sisters went too, we had a great time!



We also got some sewing in.....



even finished these quilts in one day!!! Would have been sooner but of course I had to give the seam ripper some equal time! Are they not adorable????? I think Sharon might have a few kits of this on her site....check with her!!!



And of course we had to get down to the Country Loft to shop and visit with our dear friend Tammy!!!! Always so much fun and never enough time!



the girls made fun of my lunch.....bet they didnt think I could finish the whole thing....lmao....of course I did!!!!



I think Sharon coordinated her wardrobe to be twins with Stella!?!?!?

It was a great visit and hopefully I didnt gain TOO much weight...lol.....OH wait...I forgot to show you the picture of the LOBSTER grilled cheese Sharon had at Tommy Bahamas!!!

Can you believe!!!! OH WAIT...theres more.....

Are you hungry yet????????

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the Stella n me photo. I'm stealing that. I had such a great time. I didn't want to leave but you know that. I could have stayed forever. You and Joe are the best hosts ever. Thank you for the best time!!

Pokey said...

I was tickled to see you were having a sweet friend coming to visit, looks like fun (and food!) was had by all! The sewing looked pretty, too!
:-}pokey

Darlene said...

I'd say there were fun times had all the way around.