Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Progress.......

Still keeping my resolutions!!! Starting everyday with a green drink....hubby makes a version of the Dr. Oz green drink and its YUMMY!!! not as yummy as my coffee...but its pretty good!
 Working on a few table toppers...little fun projects...they are all put together just waiting for some stitching!
 I have had this tote kit for YEARS....since this is my year of finishes I really hated making it but its done.....and it has a mistake...but ya know what...I DONT CARE LOLOLOLOL...some will, hahahaha...maybe even talk behind my back LOLOL........but if I have to be perfect, I dont wanna play!!!!!  SO this might be my new farmers market bag...its huge! and guess what...its FINISHED!!!!!
 This is where Iam very lucky to walk every day...there is a nature preserve right behind where I live, and I LOVE exploring it!!!!

 Planted some things in some raised beds I put it.....I get little sun here but Im hoping its enough to grow some kale and spinach, and some lettuces....
AND since I cant have real chickens (YET!) I found this guy to watch over things.....

Have  agreat day....I'am!!!!!

4 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Mistake or not, love that bag!!! Love your blue rooster too. Enjoy your weather. Looks just lovely over there. We're waist high in snow and cold. I'm ready for Spring!!

Linda said...

You've been busy...cute rooster!

Anonymous said...

You have a great place to walk/explore. I love that you will have fresh lettuce for salads and the chick is cute as can be.
I love the tabletoppers with the red embroidery. Cute pillow in your header photo too.

Kris said...

love the tote! Love the chicken!!!
Good luck with the boxes.
xo Kris