Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The F word

WOW its been a long time and frankly I have been debating about even blogging anymore, but what the heck...I like to look back and see what has been going on...so I will blog on lol.  So the F word...or words, because I broke ALL the word rules and I have TWO words for this year...FIT and FINISH! I WILL get fit, and I WILL finish! so far I have been working on kits I keep buying and not making, this year I VOW to finish all of them! Heres a darling little table mat  that I did yesterday and now I just have to stitch the design on.
 THIS is a tote bag  kit I bought YEARS ago, and I have not wanted to cut it out, well, I did Sunday and now half the battle is done!
 I had a sewing day last saturday and we made this cute little heart project.
 These are some of the goodies I got a the road to california quilt show.......HA! more projects!!!
 OK so thats the FINISH part...........now for the FIT part.......meet Cali, a darling Auusie that is the newest member of our family....and DONT say it, I KNOW we didnt need another dog but hubby wanted an Aussie bad....and how could I say no? I kind of wish I had LOL, it has been VERY hard, Im used to little wussy dogs, and this one is only 6 moths and weights 45 pounds! we got her at 6 weeks, maybe thats why I havent been blogging LOLOLOL.....anyways...she is our new work out partner because lemme tell you, if she doesnt get a workout everyday...its HELL!!!!!
I have become a regular at the dog park, where I have met a lot of new friends lol, and I spend a lot of time there!!!! its a soap opera all in itself lololol......

OK so theres my new words for the year.......so far so good, I have lost 15 pounds, but I still have a ways to go.......but I know with Cali I can do it!
and I WILL finish all those projects.
my new interests this year.....chickens (someday)  vegetable gardening (soon) and healthier eating (NOW)........I bought a fitbit and Im ready to face the new year....!!!!

6 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

You go girl!! Raising chickens is okay. We do it here. Amelia enjoys them. I ignore them. LOL. Not my chore.

Blackberry Lane said...

Cali is beautiful. You have some great crafts going on. I admire your creativity.

Kim said...

Nice to hear from you.

Kris said...

Love the mat and other projects! Oh my gosh...you got another puppy! That is like having a baby!!!! I feel for you!!!
I have so many things I need to finish in my sewing room before I start more! I just unearthed a Valentine panel today that I need to quilt! The list is endless!
I need to lose weight too. Maybe soon. Maybe not.
xo Kris

Judy S. said...

Nice to hear from you. Good luck with that puppy! How're your WA kids?

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com