Monday, April 16, 2007

Don't laugh.......



ok, I know you guys back east get birds like this all the time in your yards, but here in SO CAL, they are few and far between, unless you are in the mountains! This beautiful Oriole graced me with her ( I looked her up so I know its a her) presense this morning, along with a California thrasher, that I couldnt get a pic of. The trasher comes every year, but I dont see orioles very often..........Im going to get an oriole feeder TODAY!!!!!
On a happy note, Im 7 pounds down from last Monday, Im happy...........I know it will be a slow go from now on, the first week is always big, but I VOW to stick with it, I have promised myself too many rewards to give it up, lol...........
The sun is finally peaking thru, we have had rain, but not near as much as you have had in CT..........I send warm rays your way.........happy Monday!

No comments: