Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lazy Sunday.............


The makings of a perfect lazy sunday, a new book, a cup of tea, and sunshine........problem is, the "world of vera" awaits...thats right, I have an event, BUT I can enjoy the morning for a few hours.....
Trace, I dont think that is a canary, but I will look it up in my bird book...canaries are very delicate, they cant live outside in the cold.
Marie says hi, shes now working for Smashbox instead of Bobbie Brown....
I will be going down to the beach to aunt Honeys house tuesday to take some knitting lessons, cant wait......I might also have her teach me how to make granny squares, they seem to be popular again, in cool new colors.........like watermelon and lime green!!!!
OK, Im off to the shower.........love your "tree man".........wish I had a tree big enough for one, lolol.............miss you tons!!!!

No comments: