Monday, April 23, 2007

My obsessions.........







OK...did I have to bid on EVERY bingo auction..........now I have enough cards to make more mini albums that I know what to do with....ebay here I come...why do I have to gene that says I have to have hoards of things, more crap.....story of my life!
My latest obsession is getting those darn orioles to hang out more, thus the grape jelly and oranges, which after research I found out is thier fav! Yesterday when I Joe and I were having coffee on the patio the most colorful beautiful bird I have ever seen came and landed, it was bright yellow with an orange head, I looked it up, its a Tanager, I want it back!!! I have never seen a bird like that in So Cal....its was such a gift! Glenni, remember the red flowers that were about to open when you were here, they are beautiful now.......
Tracey, about those swollen ankles, drink more water and elevate them, but think you may need more H20..Im so proud of you! Have fun in NJ..........
Omg did you guys see the Sopranos, I thought Tony was going to knock off Paulie, I was almost sick to my stomach with suspense!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day!!!!!!!

1 comment:

glenni said...

love love love the red flowers!!!! and the bingo cards, man, i'm going to have to check out who the other bidders are, if i ever bid against you, just slap me hard LOLOLOLOLOLOL. i;ll send you some of the ones i bought that you don't have yet. did i tell you i ordered the owires in every size and color from the same lady you directed me to for the binder? yes maam, enough o wires to bind all of your bingo cards and then some LOLOLOLOL. hope your bird comes for the jelly and oranges :)