Monday, February 4, 2008

Think Pink....





OK its all about pink today......first of all, let me just say that when I first bought these fleece lined crocs, I really just liked the pink and I was going to take the fleece out.......can I just say omg Im so glad I left it in because I been freezing my butt off here in So Cal.....serioulsy I cannot rememeber being this cold for years and years, like I think 1970 was the last year I remember wearing a coat!!!! So I have been living in them and you should run out and get some crocs, now I know they are ugly and they havent really caught on here in Cali, but once you get these babies on your feet your life will never be the same!!!!
OK, I have been looking for clothes for my little Sadie girl, because I have been off and I have had nothing better to do....so anyways, dog clothes are like seriously more than people clothes!!!!! So my daughter gave me a tip, she she said go to the Build a Bear store..........so we have one in the mall where I work, so off I go, and OMG can I tell you there is an outfit for every occasion there, every sport, 1000s of little outfits that perfectly fit a little doogie like mine. I had a hard time stopping.....here are just a couple of little tops I got her, off course the Dodgers for daddy, and the crown cuz shes a princess......theres more I got, but today its about pink, so I will only share these. Im telling ya, if you are bored and have nothing better to do than play dress up with your dog, build a bear is the place for you!
I ordered this book a while back and I just got it in the mail, it is so awesome.....if any of you out there in blogland have any 100% wool sweaters you want to unload, hopefully in pink, or aqua, or yellow,lol, send them my way and I will whip you up a pin cushion!!!!! for reals!!!!!! I will work for wool!!!! Its so hard to find wool sweaters in the thrift stores in Cali!!!!!!!!
OK, its Monday, Im off, and Iam going to go sew, something, not sure what, but I will surely share it with you tomorrow, because Iam off tomorrow too!!!!! Until then, think pink.....as in 100% wool sweaters!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Doe said...

Girl, you better hit the web for some woolly sweaters. I don't think you'll ever find it here. LOL! Sadie is sooo stinken' cute!!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OMG I love those crocks. They do look so warm and comfy. I've never even tried on a pair.
Those doggy outfits just crack me up!! Jeez maybe I should be quilting up an outfit for Miss. Madeline. LOL!!!! There for a minute I thought those were for a baby girl. Then you say they are for Sadie. ROFLOL I should have known.

Ginger Patches said...

I have been debating between regular crocs and fleece lined--I have a friend who swears by the fleece lined but they're harder to find--where'd you get yours? I would have to buy clothes in a big and tall shop for my doggie LOL!! Your little sadie is adorable (I think I've said that before, but she is). Like Sharon I thought those little shirts were for a baby girl :)

glenni said...

oooh, i'll have to hit the thrift store, we have a plethora of pure wool felted sweaters on the racks. as in ooops i washed that sucker in hot water by mistake. i picked up a bunch to make sweaters with felted designs ala martha, but you "know" i never got to that project lololol. let me take a peek at my stash. nothing better than crocs on a rainy day, or at the beach, or walking through airports, etc etc... loving the pinks!!!

Carol said...

I love those crocs...everybody wears them here and I've never had a pair. I sure like that fleece lining...my feet are always freezing except now that it's turned so dang warm again.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I'm still lovin me some pink/wooly crocks!!!!

Unknown said...

Ooh, Ooh, I'm lovin' the pink Crocks! It's all about the pink! or atleast it should be!!!

Your little baby is soooo cute too!

Warm fuzzys, does it have instructions for knitters??? Those cupcakes are great!