Monday, April 6, 2009

Bunnies Everywhere....



These amazing tulips inspired me to set a spring table....these are the sale dishes from Pier One Imports, love that store......this table is so springy and fun!
Heres a few of my bunnies I bring out at Easter.....oh, and the strawberries are the first from my garden!!!






OK...DIET Challenge Monday was a huge dissappointment, because I ate well all week, did not cheat, did not eat out once.no suger...no fat...and walked every night, even jogged a few times, and I weigh exactly the same as I did last monday...I want to stomp my feet and say it isnt fair!!!! What the heck??????? Well, movin on I guess, maybe I will lose 3 pounds THIS WEEK.....thats if I dont eat on Easter Sunday....and there will be lemon cake!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love all the Easter decor. Very pretty Sprinkle.

Pat said...

Everything is so Springyyy. Love all of your bunnies. Fresh strawberries... lucky you. We get them here aroung the fourth of July.

Kris said...

Spring is wonderful isn't it!!

glenni said...

love love love the table!!!!! perfectly springtimey. fresh berries, sigh, nothing even close in this frozen tundra. send me some warm sunshine!!!!