Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spring Fling at Taras...


I have a group of friends that I went to high school with..and we still hang out together. We all live within about an hour of each other..some closer, except Marianne who lives in AZ....but she still comes a few times a year to hang with us. This last time we hung out down at Taras beach house, a fav spot for us...

We have all known each other for over 40 some years....and we have stayed together thru think and thin....

There is no drama in our group and we will always be there for each other to the end..we truly just love each other and thats that!

We may talk about our aches and pains now instead of our boyfriends....but we still have just as much fun!
To girlfriends!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

How awesome is that??? I didn't have many friends in high school but I do have one friend that I still keep in touch with. You are very blessed! I'm sure you know that!

Kris said...

Yea...to girlfriends!!! As you know, I have the same friends since high school too, and many from grammar school!! There is such comfort in being with friends who you share such history with.
Hey, which daughter is getting the chicks? How exciting!

gleni said...

you all are very lucky to have that long lasting friendship!