Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My boring life........



Wont be much going on here for the next 3 weeks except work work work..until after Fathers day......so I decided just to take pics of some of my fav things around here, I WOULD take pics of the glorious flowers, but its so gray outside:( Seems my life is always revolving around the phrase, "after...........something or other"...after the holidays, after the sale, after this after that........and frankly Im getting sick of it.........I want my life to start NOW.........even when I was dollmaking, the phrase was "after the show", always "after the show"...........so this is my year, my word is balance, I need to start working towards balance. I have been reading the book Real Age..fascinating, Im learning alot about what to do to stay young and feel good. Iam on the right track with dieting, even tho it seems Im stuck at 15 pounds I will NOT give in. I can see results in my arms from the weights, it has become a habit. They say if you stick to something for 30 days it becomes a habit, and I beleive it works, taking my vitamins has become a habit too. Its hard to beleive this year is 1/2 over, Im still so far from my goal, but I have to look at it like Im 1/3 of the way to the weight loss goal, not so far away........Im not a patient person, thats always been my biggest problem, get impatient, give up...........nope not this time, wont give in!
I want to be one of those gals I saw on Good Morning America this morning, who made over thier bodies in 3 months!!!!!!! Whooops, theres my impatience showing again........

No comments: