Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Cheer

While the hunk and I were out shopping and eating and going to movies last Sunday, we happened onto these awesome cups at Pottery Barn, and the hunk said they would be great gifts for his board member friends....I think so too, but not empty, so I spent the afternoon making chocolate covered pretzels to fill them with, then a bow and a candy cane, and the perfect little giftie, I think they turned out cute dont you????

Im going to make more pretzels now, milk chocolate.........Today I went to the store to get all my baking needs, soon Im going to make Peg's marshmellow brownies, I have been promising the hunk I would make them ever since I got back from the outer banks and raved about them, I have never tasted anything like them, so Peg, I sure hope I can make em half as good as you did!
Tomorrow, rocky road and almond bark.........

5 comments:

glenni said...

yum yum yum!!!!!! i'm saving those brownies for xmas too, they are simply orgasmic.

Kelly Keating-Caraway said...

The pretzels look delicious. The mugs look great. I too am making those brownies for Christmas, I keep warning my family they don't know what they are in for.....

Lee Weber said...

yummy- save a mug for me!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love the mugs and of course the yummy pretzels!!!! Fun aren't they?

.::1 Sweet Life::. said...

how cute are those and tasty looking treats as well. great now i need a snack.

p.s i have made a new post and added a pic of the kiddies =0)