Monday, December 17, 2007

I have a special BFF.....



I have a very special BFF...her name is Traci....shes married to my husbands cousin, so we are family. We also work together...shes the only reason I keep working, she tells me she would have a nervous breakdown if I quit.......and I almost did (quit) this week, and I almost gave her a breakdown....but she told me I could make it up to her if I made her cupcakes, her nickname is cupcake..... she said she wanted cupcakes with her name on them, so here they are, special cupcakes for a special BFF.....I love ya Traci!!!!!

I made these stockings for my girls many years ago, always fun to drag them out. The red one is 23 years old, the other one, oh, about 20 years old.......sometimes it makes me feel so old when I think of the things I used to fill them with...lifesavers, candy, hello kitty.......and the things I fill them with now.....hairspray, eyelash curlers......hairspray.....makeup...did I mention hairspray?
We found out this morning that Sadie likes yogurt, she likes it very much.....

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

LOL!!! That is funny, the dog eating yogurt. ROFLOL!!! And did I tell you that I too want cupcakes with my name on them? I'll be by your work to pick them up!