Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just what I needed........


I told you that I came home from Sharons with a renewed sense of inspiration, a need to dust off the machine.....and guess what came in the mail yesterday.......an adorable Moda charm pack, flirtations, the cutest Valentines theme......Pat sent it to me as a thank you for a pattern I had given her. She had admired the last table runner I had made, lol, will I ever get past table runners, lolol......and inquired about the pattern, and I had memorized it so I sent it to her, well, wasnt I beyond thrilled when she sent me this charm pack, so I immediatly got to work......this is the 3rd one I have made, I did a spring one and a Christmas one.....they are so fast and easy, and not quite the production or committment that a doll would take.....Im almost done, think I will finish it in the morning. Maybe, just maybe I will leave the machine up and work on Does quilt, a class I took months ago, I made 4 blocks and havent touched it since, but I want to, I really do.
Theres so much drama going on over at Sharons what with the abduction and all that Im just on pins and needles until she either finds her Annie or she pays the ransom, in which case we will all be eating lots of cheeseballs. I just want everyone to know my hands never touched that Annie, no, not once! Iam innocent, and my name is in the clear, which is more than I can say for a certain blogger whose intials start with B and end with H, and thats all Im gonna say on the subject.

4 comments:

Ginger Patches said...

I just finished a table topper with flirtations, such cute fabric!

Anonymous said...

Cute fabric there in that table runner! You'll progress past table runners to something more difficult, I bet.

I think I am going to change my name so my name doesn't start with B and end with H!

glenni said...

cuuuute fabric!!!!!!
too funny about the annie :)

Red Geranium Cottage said...

ROFLOL!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! I'm soooo glad your in the sewing mood. You'll have to come on over and do some sewing. We'll get Beth and Tammy over here. Another party. Oh and Nancy NO BLOG too. And your friend. She was so nice.