Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jose Cuervo you are a friend of mine......






OK....I think a gal deserves a shot after all the months and months of planning and agonizing and spending......
Here we are at yet another party after the wedding.....and I have lots of pictures I will share in the comings days, but this was the funnest party yet...bellydancer, great food, and lots of leftover alcohol....the kids look so relaxed dont they, except when they are trying to keep the bottle from me,lolol..just kidding, I had ONE shot after the wedding......but I have a bit of a reputation when it comes to tequila so I think they were playing it safe!
This is Chelsey with her new Mother-in Law........aren't they beautiful, and you know whats even more beautiful, this lovely lady loves my daughter like we do....how lucky is she????
This is my mom and her husband Ben (who we adore)........dont they look happy????? There was a bottle of Captain Morgan in front of them, wonder if they were drinking it in thier coke, they look awfully happy dont they,lolololol........now one thing I just want to tell my kids, if you ever see Joe and I in matching Hawaiian shirts..........well.......you know........

1 comment:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

What great pictures Deb. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!! And hubby aint half bad looking either. LOL!!!
your mom is cute! You mean you and Joe dont wear matching clothes yet???
Bring that tequila with you tomorrow.