Friday, February 22, 2013

Hurry Spring!!!!

Spring cant come soon enough around here!!!! This has been one of the coldest winters I ever remember and before you laugh at me....we dont even own COATS here!!! We wear flip flops all year....so when we got SNOW....wowser we in awe....BUT enoughs enough....I miss my so cal weather!!!  So Im in bunny mode...hoping Spring will be here soon!!!!  Im having so much fun collecting Easter basket goodies....bunnies on the brain!!!!

How about YOU..are YOU ready for Spring?????

5 comments:

Kris said...

Cute bunny. I love winter though. But when Spring comes, I will enjoy that too. It is our long hot summers that I can do without these days.
: ) Kris

Linda said...

I, too, am enjoying this colder weather...I love Spring...but that means Summer is around the corner and I'm not a fan. Love the bunny!

Needled Mom said...

I'm tired of the cold weather here too. It's so unusual for us.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Hey now! You know I love my snow!!! And I love the bunny girl. Spring will be here soon, then those 100 plus degree temps will soon follow. So enjoy that cool weather. :)

Holly said...

It's been cold here too and I think that this week will be really nice. Looking forward to the low 80's by this weekend and I'm so ready for spring. Love the bunnies!