Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sewing and Scrappy room....


ok so I finally got down to business in my sewing room...organizing it....its not done yet but I promised my friend Darlene that I would put some picture up of my progress...so here goes!
I had the sewing/scrapping table made by a guy on ebay, its made like the pottery barn craft table....


this is where I sew...most of the time...sometimes I sew on my kitchen table tho!



the table has cubbies on each side for storage...its also a nice height, I like to stand when I scrap....


I also keep my collection of annies and other dolls in there....most of them have been made by dear friends....they are all so different....



LOVE this yellow hutch from Ikea.....




Everything is still not where I want it and I dont dare show you the closet...but its a start and at least I can find everything. Half of my scrappy stuff is in another room...I have enough paper to fill an entire store,,,,buts thats a story for another day...
SOOOOO now all I have to do is get busy and SEW!!!!!! I have a stack of patterns ready to go!!!!!
thanks for visiting!!!!!

15 comments:

Linda said...

Looking good!!

glenni said...

cute cute cute, love all the white! and it' all yours! you don't have to share it for anything!!!!! envy green here!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

As Linda said.... Looking good! LOVE the scrapping table with the open bins on the sides!

GardenOfDaisies said...

What a lovely sewing space you have!! Tons of light and loads of storage! Thank you for all your sweet comments about my tea cozies.

Karen said...

My sewing room never looks as neat as yours. I can dream but it isn't going to happen.

I like the picture in your header! Creative.

Darlene said...

Woohoo - pictures! It looks fabulous - I LOVE it. The sewing/scrapping table is wonderful.

The yellow hutch from Ikea is terrific. I want one! LOL

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Love the photo's! Looks like a very nice place to scrapbook and sew! Love the yellow cabinet too!

Yvette said...

What a cute space! You can come and organize my space anytime.

Melanie said...

OK-- I'd never leave the room....it's just darling.....Now I want to see it junked up with the latest srappy project!!! Have fun!

Kris said...

Oh wow Deb, looks great!!! What a nice cheerful spot to be creative in!!! I also love that yellow hutch. I remember when you got it. I love this room!!!!

Carol said...

What an absolutely wonderful room!

Pokey said...

This is my main goal for the summer, Deb. Yours is pure inspiration!
:-}pokey

Thimbleanna said...

It looks fabulous Deb! I love all the pretty white -- it makes everything stand out!

Holly said...

Loving this room, so bright and sunny. My office/craft room is pretty dark. I dream of a room like yours someday.

deb said...

there have been a lot of smart ass comments about my "empty" IKEA cupboard on some other blogs...this is exactly why I dont quilt anymore:)
Is life really all about the number of quilts you own?