Friday, June 24, 2011

A treat for ME!!!!


When my sister listed this bag on etsy I had to do a double take.....birds AND peace signs...two of my favorite things...SOOOOOOOOOO....I treated MYSELF!!!!!! after al, a gal cant have too many bags can she??? enlarge the picture and check out the 3 little birds...they are done in wool! and check out that button too....
This one will be fun to take to the Quilt Show that is coming up in July in Long Beach..hopefully I can stuff a lot of fun stuff into it!!!
When my sister started making her bags....I knew she would make great bags,because unlike me she is a perfectionist. BUT omg some of the bags, diaper bags, backpacks and messenger bags she is making are adorable, and most of them have wool touches or stitchery on them to make them one of a kind. She also does custom bags....go on over to her blog and check out all her bags on her side bar and then check out her etsy shop....www.linsueray.blogspot.com
So my friends...have a great weekend........and BE NICE to someone...just for the heck of it...spread some love!!!! It comes back ten fold!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Darlene said...

Awesome bag!! Need to see more!
:-) I'm bagophobic - don't make bags! ugh! LOL

Carol said...

What an amazing bag! Love you cyberbullying bandaid! Would love one.

deb said...

Carol...feel free to right click and grab this one..if it doesnt work I will find the site for you:)

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Cute bag. I'll have to check out your sister's blog...

Holly said...

You lucky gal! Glad you snatched it up. Love the birdies.

Bonnie said...

Did you make the cute bird on your heading. I love it and the buttons. Thanks for visiting my site.

Anonymous said...


oh.. so nice post.)
Love your blog.))

I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
1. Why did you create a blog?
2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
3. How long will it keep going?

glenni said...

i LOVE my bag, everyone needs a linda bag!!!!!!!!!!!! these are the most well constructed bags i have ever seen! love love love your new one!

Chookyblue...... said...

great bag..........

Vicky said...

That bag is way too cute!! But like Darlene, I'm scared to try to make one, especially if it has a (gasp) zipper! Good for you for scoring that one!