Thursday, June 23, 2011

I won I won!!!!!!


OMG I never win anything...but I entered a contest over on facebook and I won this gorgeous wreath by the amazing Amy Fisher. She asked me what I would like for my wreath and I told her how about fall and Halloween??? Isnt is awesome!

there are so many special touches on it...like this cat...

and this cool sign...

and this corn...

and I love this witches boot!!!!
Amy sells her wreaths over on etsy...under the name wreathsndolls....and shes also on facebook! THANKS Amy...now I cant wait til Fall!!!!

Im doing a bit of this...its hard!!!!!

OK who made this mess????????????? Stella???? but she was not here???? wait...what is that black blob of fur in the corner of that picture????

YUP...it was Cookie what made that mess!!!!!

Got my coffee table and end table....trying some different ways to decorate them..

One of these days I will get it all done....
In the meantime...summer has finally arrived here in So Cal....I must say it tooks its time....but now its here with a vengence....and Im not happy about it.
Hopefully its short lived.....

6 comments:

Carol said...

I am over the top crazy about that wreath! WONDERFUL!

Kris said...

The wreath is darling! Yes summer came in mighty strong, didn't it! It is going to be nice tho up in the sierras where we are.

glenni said...

winner! yay!
cookie, adorable!!!!!!
summer, rain and muggy here, totally bad hair weather, boo!

funny how my one dog makes, or should i say we let her make, a bigger sprawling mess than my 3 kids ever did lolol.
p.s. your tables look good!

Holly said...

Congrats on the wreath. Love your living room! Is that an IKEA couch? That pillow is adorable!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Cute cute wreath!

Wendy said...

Congrats on winning! The wreath is so gorgeous, love the cat and the sign.