Sunday, August 19, 2007

My bags are packed, Im ready to go.........



Finally, its almost here, countdown to take off, I leave in the morning to see Tracey and Glenni, yeahhhhhhh....and isn't it amazing how my daughter ended up moving to New England and living only an hour or so from my kindred spirit Glenni? Just amazing....and so cool......makes for a heavenly vacation!!!!!! OK Trace.....I will see you soon, Boston awaits!!!!!!! And one thing I have so been looking foward to is those whisltepigs!!!!!!!
I know I can leave all my responsibliltys behind because my hunka hunka burnin love will be there for me to feed all the animals, make sure they have water, water the plants, and make sure little peeps doesnt starve...........and the list goes on, but since I know you will read this, I will spare you from reminding you about feeding little peeps........
OK, Im off to run last minute errands, dont worry Trace, Im off to get El Paso!!!!!!!!

No comments: