Monday, May 10, 2010

not much going on.....


I love this...grandpa carrying his precious cargo.....

well...Auntie Tracey had to go back home to New England, I think it was hard for her to go...she did ask if she could have baby Stella, but her sister said no...


I have been looking for a pink dodger finger ever since I found out about Stella, and I finally found one at the game friday night.......yay! Great game too, box seats....fun night...
I have been gardening....2 of my hostas fell victim to snails...so sad....waited all year for them to show up and now they are almost eaten to the ground. Snails be damned....eat to your hearts content tonight, you WILL die tomorrow!!!

9 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OMG that baby looks like a little doll laying on Tracy's lap. That is too cute.
And grandpa carrying her.....precious. that baby is adorable but you already know that don't you?
Hey we don't have that snail problem here. Just sayin. :-) Well not yet anyway. Maybe there hiding from me.

Lorraine said...

OMGoodness.....adorable pic of Stella and Tracy! .....sounds like you gals had fun - and some serious bonding with Aunty Tracy!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

And I can understand why Auntie Tracy would want to take Stella home with her. Precious!

Judy S. said...

She's a cute one all right. Who needs the gym when you get to carry those heavy car seats?

Snails and rabbits LOVE hostas; I think if you bait for the snails, they might come back..... No snails here, just monster slugs..ick.

Thimbleanna said...

That last comment CRACKED me up! I'd like to kill my hosta eating bunnies, but they're too darn cute. I could easily take the slugs out though, so consider yourself lucky! That's one beautiful baby too!

Nancy said...

All the pictures I have seen and little Stella isn't wearing the same outfit twice. That's the way it should be. She is so stinkin' adorable!

Jessa said...

Such a cute baby! So small, I didn't realize she was real in the first photo. Always nice to cuddle a little one.

Sue-Anne said...

I think Aunty Tracy is going to miss baby Stella. Beautiful photo of them on the couch together and I love Stella's outfit - what a cute little doll she is.

glenni said...

aww, precious photo of joe carrying the stella.