Friday, May 7, 2010

Her magic touch......




While she was here she worked her magic and revamped a few areas of my house......I took some before and afters but not of my island top.....but it was a little dated....

I LOVE this now!!!!!!...before....below...the plates were a little dated..a little too country...

and after....

before.......the island was a bit cluttered....

and after.....

Now Im motivated and inspired to keep going...purging..changing......she said if I dont use it everyday...it should not be out....lol..what a novel idea...
If I dont love it...toss it.
If I dont wear it...donate it...
I miss her already!

6 comments:

Kris said...

some great changes....love the new looks. Be careful though when you purge. I purged a couple years ago, and got rid of SO many of my much loved antiques, thinking I needed a new look in my home. I SO regret doing this!!!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Loving the updated looks. I'm sorry your visit was so short. I'm sure she will be back soon. Happy Mother's Day!

Janet said...

I wish someone would come do that for me! Looks great!

glenni said...

i will now simply call tracey "THE stylist" :)
love the fresh look! less country in every way, but yet still prim, just like you like it.
seriously she could do a book.

LOVE the change up she did with your jadeite and white cake plates, very pottery barnish. fresh fresh fresh!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Very nice! Lots of greenery.

Judy S. said...

Maybe she'd like to visit me?