Thursday, May 20, 2010

Goodies from Temecula....


Got this is the mail yesterday...hubby loves to enter contests and sometimes he even wins:)

Heres a few pieces of wool....never know when you need a certain color!

I could not stand how cute this wool was packaged....this came form Temecula Quilt Co...and although I did not need it, Im a sucker for cool packaging...

Got this bird feeder from Rooster Creek....

and this cool old iron table......love the red and it matches my front door!

I wanted this cool vintage milk pitcher the minute I laid eyes on it....its beautiful.....

OH....and heres a few pics of Stella Marie.....shes growing so fast!!!!


5 comments:

Linda said...

The little table looks very cute on your porch...you have been busy since we got back!

Deb said...

What a yummy collection of goodies you managed to pick up. Love the wee bird house, great photos of Stella.
hugs Deb

Terry said...

Love the wool! I actually need to start collecting some. I have several projects I want to make from wool and I only have a few little pieces.

Judy S. said...

Stella is a cutie, that's for sure. Temecula is sounding more tempting by the minute.......

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Ohhhh she is soooo cute.
Love all your finds in Temecula. I wanna go!!! I love that bird feeder and the RED iron table at the front door.