Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A new blog to share..............



After much prodding my sister has started her own blog....AND she even opened an etsy shop!!!! after getting laid off of her job that she held for 20 years, she is having way more fun making these grocery totes and selling them on etsy...AND I think for an amazing price. The red one is only $30.00 and the other one is way less..........go check out all her bags...here...
And pretty please drop her a comment....shes new at this and she would love it!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's the blog site?

Thimbleanna said...

I tried to leave a comment on your sister's blog, but sadly, it's one of the ones that gives me trouble and doesn't take my comment. Which leads me to wonder if it's the version of blogger -- perhaps the newer blogs are the ones that don't work for me? Anyway, tell her Good Luck!

Kris said...

I love her blog, and the bags are darling!!!

Linda said...

Thanks for your support!I need all the help I can get!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Nice bags!!! Good luck Linda!!

Beverly said...

I visited her this morning and loved her totes.