Monday, January 3, 2011

Score!!!!!!


WOW....Michaels has these awesome flowers for ONE dollar!!!! Perfect for scrappin...OR headbands for Stella?

OK you know me...love my red....found this darling red microwave and its perfect!

AND SCORE SCORE SCORE.....sometimes I can go to Homegoods and not find anything..and sometimes...like today, I hit the motherload!!!!! They have these cool wire baskets in red and green...so cute!

I found the cutest dishes...and I just happened to have some amazing fabric that matches the dishes perfectly.......hummmm...I think a table topper is in my future!!!!!

Im so in love with these dishes....I cant wait to have someone to tea.....

They even had the double tiered dessert stand......

LOVE LOVE LOVE these.....

My every day dishes are red fiesta ware and these go so cute with them...AND with my red fiesta tea pot.....tea anyone????

Gratitudes for the day:
a hot bubble bath
chicken divan
homegoods!!

10 comments:

Kris said...

Well I guess I need to get myself to Homegoods...STAT!!! LOVE those dishes. They look like Cath Kidston!!! I wish I had time to go!!!! Waaaa!!! Also love the micro...AND the wire baskets. I am a freak for red too!!!! You had a GREAT day!!

Melanie said...

Ihave an incredible weakness for dishes. I'm completely in love with yours. Have fun...

Lisa Loria said...

I saw those plates there!
Totally darling!
I bought some really cute
stuff there the other day too!
I'll have to do a post on what I did with them.
Hugs!!!

Needled Mom said...

Home Goods is just a store that is waaaay too fun. I love the red baskets and those flowers are fabulous.

glenni said...

i want to come for a tea party!!!!!! love love love the dishes!!!!! and the cute red micro!
so very springtime.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Those are cute. Different than mine, lots more red in yours. I love them. Guess where I'm going tomorrow. lolol I love the red micro and the baskets. Get busy sewing up that fabric.

strawberrycream39 said...

I ADORE your dishes. I'm heading to Homegoods today to see if they're in NY as well. Not holding out much hope, we never get the good stuff like CA does! But I gotta try, those are GORGEOUS!!

Judy S. said...

You did find some fun things! I love red anything, too! Happy New Year, Deb. Your Stella is a doll.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Home goods bound for me!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your red.....and love the dishes....wish I could have a tea party...