Thursday, January 20, 2011

Road to California...


BUT first I have to show you what I came home to...hubby had made this amazing dish....omg...I want to marry him all over again!!!!!
There were so many beautiful quilts there but heres a few of my favs....

the picture does not do this one justice, it was a happy happy quilt!!!

and oh my...LOVED these day of the dead quilts!!!!!



they had a whole day of the dead exhibit!!!
AND to totally go in a different direction......

this one you cant see very well, but it was all about teas, and tea pots, and she even made little darling tea bags in the border....



ths one made me laugh...look at that cute bull dog butt!!!!!!!


this one made me dizzy....

and this one made me cry....

and this one the colors do not show, it was a vivid aqua and reds, one of my favs....





LOVED this display of fabric!!!!!

and omg my fav booth...primitive gatherings of course...





Primitive Gatherings...this is where I dropped my cash....how cute is that owl pattern...of course I got it...and a few others, and some wool of course, which I probably didnt need but I LOVE wool!!!!!!
It was a fun day....my sister will be posting pics soon...we had a great day...
tomorrow I will show you what I bought!!!!!!!!!
Did anyone else make it to road?

5 comments:

Yvette said...

Thanks for the preview. I am headed there on Saturday and I can't wait.

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- it looks like the quilt show was wonderful. I love those Halloween quilts -- especially the baltimore album version. Thanks for sharing!

Kris said...

What great pics! I was so sorry to miss it! I still may try to go. Can't wait to see your "stuff!"
Oh, and dinner looked fantastic!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love their booth too. Always find good things in there. I love the owl pattern. So cute.
Nice dinner the big guy made for you.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Thank you for sharing! Some of the quilts you saw/shared are gorgeous!