Tuesday, January 25, 2011

RED and some other stuff...


I just HAD to show you these delightful outfits I got Stella for her birthday, which isnt til April but hey, I could not pass them up!!! They were all on CLEARANCE!!!!!!! at baby gap!!!! these will fit her next fall:) God knows she has enough clothes til then......


Had to have the bird!!!

and LOVE the bunny!!!!!

Just wanted to show you this cool prim rabbit my girlfriend Leighanne made for me!!!!


So you know I have a love affair with red right?





So I went to old towne Temecula with my sister the other day and scored a couple of RED goodies!!!! check out the scoop that Annie is sitting in!

and omg be still my heart, this darling little red metal doll trunk just sitting there waiting for me to come along and fall in love!!!!

How cute is it...and it sure brought back memorys...cuz I had a doll trunk like it, but not red...for my tiny tears dolls when I was little....its long gone..but the memories still remain...
Its still warm here in cali...loving it!!!

Gratitudes:
RED
project life
costco

8 comments:

Kris said...

LOVE the red! Someone's been shopping for a certain pint sized doll baby!!!!
: )

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love it!!! I need that scoop and that trunk. Yes I said NEED. To die for!!!!!!! Great find.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

SCORE! You did very well in the baby clothing and RED departments!

Linda said...

The little doll trunk lloks perfect...so glad you found it. Those outfits are very cute...I love the bird and bunny!

glenni said...

stella has the BEST wardrobe!
total score with the red scoop and trunk. send your weather to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

La said...

Love your new banner. It exudes warmth and happiness. La

Judy S. said...

You've got some really great red things! That's my favorite color but you've way more red stuff than I do!

Lindsey said...

cute stuff! Lovin your new header photo ;)