Friday, January 21, 2011

A mix of things......


I said I would post what I bought at Road...it sure doesnt look like much but I swear I did shop...lol...mostly wool and patterns tho....

Could not resist these old buttons tho...maybe they will make thier way onto an Annie soon?

Got these 2 patterns and they include the plastic template to make these mini quilts...I have made a big square dance quilt but have always wanted to make a tiny one...

and of course if it has an owl Im all over it...can wait to do this wool pattern...

LOVED these prim little Christmas pillows!

and they had these little Softies all made up and they were so cute I could not resist...I see some of them in Stellas future!

What is this you may ask???

This is Becky Higgins project Life..and Im soooo excited to start working on it....its sort of an easy peasy way of scrapping your way thru a year.........sooooo much fun!!!!!

AND dont hate me but I wanted to show you what we do here in cali in January...........
we go to the spa!!!!!!!! and we even ran into friends there!!!!! Kris was there with her BFF Jae....my sister and I had gone for her birthday and ran into them....

We are having some pretty warm weather here so it was just heaven on earth!!!
I just may have to go back next week!!!!!!!! anyone care to join me?

4 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Okay. That's not fair! We're in an arctic chill here and you're in the sunshine by the pool!

Kris said...

You got some goodies! I love the way those buttons are put on the bingo card. I have the bug to sew!!!! Let's get together for a sewing day soon!
: ) K

Melanie said...

OK - I woke up to 15 below zero weather.... You have warm weather, a quilt show and quilt shopping....something is just not right about this.

Judy S. said...

Nice shopping and great photos too! But 80 degrees....sigh, it'll be a long time. It's in the forties here and raining....again.