Saturday, January 15, 2011

Together again.....


The pig and I traveled east....this time with Stella and Chelsey...Stellas first plane trip.....

we ran into some crazy snow.....

so much fun watching my girls play in the snow....


the pigs even got into the act...

Stella got some love from Aunt Glenni......

went to Serendipity in NYC for frozen hot chocolate!!!!! yummmmmoooooo...

NYC Museum of Natural History...butterfly exhibit.....


one landed right on Stella!!!!
and the trip would not be complete ....without...

Stew Leonards...omg amazing...its a good thing we dont have one here in cali....or I would be the good year blimp!



they have all kind of talking animals there...cows...chickens...singing roosters...its crazy!!!
Had a great trip......made it home just before we would have be stuck in a storm....I miss my daughter and my Bff already...
BUT today..here in cali..its 80 degrees and excuse me but Im gonna go catch some rays...

Gratitudes:
80 degrees in January
my little cheech
cuties

6 comments:

Pokey said...

So, where are you...?

Kris said...

Cute pics. I can't believe that butterfly landed on her head!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

That place sort of looked like a Trader Joes??
Loved the snow photos.

Melanie said...

Great photos - I can't imagine 80 degrees in January....wow.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Looks like you had a great trip East!

glenni said...

80 degrees, i weep!