Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Independence Day!!!!!!!





As I wandered around looking for something patriotic to shoot for today, I realized just how lucky I'am to have the freedom we have, and even tho if I were President God knows I would do things different (for instance, PLEASE pardon those border agents that are sitting in prison for doing thier jobs) I do know that this is the best place to be..........and I love it! OK, theres my political statement for the day.......
Its about 200 degrees here and its not even noon!!!!!
SOOOO, we are packing our bags and heading to the beach for Rockin Baja Lobster, yuuuummmmm, they serve everything up in a big bucket, with tortillas and caeser salad...then off to the 4th of July Dodger game and fireworks celebration....out of this horrid heat for a little while anyways!
OHHHHH, one more pound and Im 20 down, yeahhhhhhhh..........however, it may not happen in the next few days because rockin Lobster has the BEST s'mores sundae on Gods green earth, and a girl HAS to have chocolate once in a while, right?????
Have a fun filled (and cool) 4th............

2 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

What kind of a lobster place is that?? Sounds like I need to know about it.

glenni said...

fun fun fun and a big huge congrats, 20lbs, you GO!!!!!!!!!!! and yes a girl has to have a real life even while shrinking!