Saturday, July 7, 2007




A very lazy saturday, a beautiful day, not too hot, well, 90s, but a nice breeze all day.....spent my day babysitting these little creatures, ok, I guess you could call them my grandchildren, but Im sure if I EVER have grandbabies that they would not be quite this (ugly)???
It almost time for me to get ready for the HUGE Gwen Stefani Fragrance launch party, gee, I wonder if she will show up, lol...........NOT! Its at a swanky restaurant down in Newport Beach...........
OK, Im off to the beach!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

glenni said...

awwwww, cutie pies!! what did cheech think of them?

[chelsey marie] said...

you know you love them mother!!!!

The Feathered Nest said...

What little sweeties!! I've loved strolling through your blog...I so agree with you about our age and how in my mind, I'm still 19! My body says otherwise though...It's so nice to meet you and thanks so much for visiting my blog. xxoo, Dawn

Anonymous said...

Well...........did Gwen show up at the launch of her perfume??? I really like her. She's so entertaining. How does she walk around in those shoes??