Thursday, June 7, 2007

Gotta Love Target.........



Target just has the best new pots, all rustic and old looking, perfect for the look I want on my new patio:)
I have been planting herbs in them, thanks Trace for the inspiration.........I love the red ones!
I hit the sidewalk at 7 this morning after getting on the scales and GAINING 3 pounds overnight.....now what I want to know, is how does that happen, how do you GAIN 3 pounds in one day?????? I can see it if I ate a side of beef, or a dozen Krispy Kremes, but no, Im on a diet!!!!!!! So anyways, when I came back, Little Cheech went with me, we came in and I didnt even notice that Joe had put his lunch on the pony wall because he was just about to leave for work.............let's just say Cheech enjoyed a nice bowl of tuna for breakfast! And Joes buying his lunch!
The birds moved out of the duck taped birdhouse, I miss the sounds they make......
OK, I think Im gonna do some time on the eliptical machine..........about 3 hours should do it!!!!! This diet is getting the better of me!!!!!

2 comments:

glenni said...

its just a temporary blip on your scale, trust me!!! no way you gained 3 lbs, that would be 10,500 calories and NOOOO way did you do that!!!!! just keep on doing what you are doing and maybe increase your water by a few extra glasses for the next day or so. it WILL be gone by the weekend :)

glenni said...

ps, forgot to add, i LOVE LOVE LOVE THE POTS!!!!!!!!