Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Question of the day........




Will I EVER make sense of all the crap on this camera.......ok, I got the CD tutorial, now I just have to make myself watch it, over and over, cuz Im old and it takes a while to sink in......... so this is my project for the day....ok, week, maybe month.......learn to take a decent picture!!!

I had to post this picture of my little cheech..........cuz I LOVE her so much!!!!!
OK, Im off to Target cuz I heard they have Lipton white tea raspberry flavor tea, I havent tried it, but I WANT it, doesnt it sound yummy....besides, any excuse NOT to watch that tutorial on my camera!!!!!!

1 comment:

glenni said...

snort, i havn't watched my cd either, lololol. will dig mine out and wish for a rainy day. and hey....why will you never wear purple, or is it some purple? or is it the dreaded red and purple???