Saturday, June 23, 2007

A new addiction...........


OMG I never in a million years thought I would find something that rivaled my love of Shasta diet cream soda.......and when hubby brought a case of these home from Costco, I wouldnt even try one......I like my green tea hot thank you very much! BUT after a lot of coaxing he got me to taste his......omg love at first sip........you must try these, they are so refreshing and tasty, I want 10 a day!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, you know it has to be a little boring in my life when I blog about a drink..........not much going on here........it will be about 100 degrees today, but I will keep my whining to a minimum, and just drink lots of Lipton teas!!!!
Tomorrow we are going to spend the night in Del Mar, Joe has a fight at the racetrack, I have a class in Tustin at the Red Bee.......goody........so we decided rather than drive home, we will stay at the beach, a nice reprieve from the heat........since my fav place in the world, the Seal Beach Inn is no longer open:(
Oh, here are a couple of random things you will NEVER see me do........
1. wear a red hat
2. wear any thing with an applique on it, ie, butterflys, teddybears, you get the picture....
3.let my hair go gray
4.wear purple
5.crochet potholders......
Ok, what things will YOU never do????????

No comments: