Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Just want to wish you all a Happy Halloween........especially my oldest, because as I seem to do every year, I go down memory lane and remember all the costumes over the years.......and it makes me miss you Trace, not having you here.............I think the last costume I remember you in was a harem girl? You may have a better memory tho........
The little ghosts and goblins will be arriving soon, and as usual Joe has bought wayyyyyyy too much candy...and its a pain to answer the door every time because I have a baby (doggy) gate up for the puppy, I just know Im gonna trip over it tonight!
So, I will continue my stroll down memory lane, maybe I will have some candy just because.........I will wish my kids were little again so I could take them trick or treating, and snatch all thier Hershey kisses..............

May your Halloween be scary!!!!!!!!

No comments: