Thursday, October 4, 2007

A year in the making, lol........



Im sooo proud of myself...I finished something!!!!!! I took this class at my fav scrappy store LAST YEAR, its the cutest Halloween garland, my pictures suck but it has pics of my kids in thier costumes when they were little, many many years ago, back in the ice age almost, it turned out so cute.....very easy project using those cute little metal frames and your imagination....and the possibilities are endless, think of the Christmas one you could do!!!!
And today would not be complete without a picture of Sadie, posing by a pumpkin guy on a wire coil.....gives you another perpective on how little she is.......
Im working about 1/2 of the hours I have worked for the last 5 years, and I have to say, Iam enjoying my time immensely, it is good to stop and smell the flowers........and one of these days I will be able to do that, once all my projects are done!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey go over and sign up for my chocolate swap!!!

Cheryl said...

OMG - I love that garland!!! And sweet Sadie is too cute for words.